Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/07/2020 12:02 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Set mouse position relative to argument   - wheels496 - 10/07/2020 12:02 PM  
Keyword
 10/07/2020 12:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wheels496

Last week it took me quite a while to build a command that clicks about 30 icons (arranged in rows of 6 icons). I initially was using the 0 relative to argument but then I thought what if the application is on my other monitor, therefore so I used 1 as the relative to argument and everything seemed okay.

Earlier today I noticed that the position was slightly out but because of the closeness of the icons this matters. So I spent the last few hours changing my select statement to be the same order as the icon (I copied the list from the list in the command that I'm using, initially not realising that Dragon had changed the order to alphabetical).

Just as I finish this it then dawned on me, could relative to argument be the problem and obviously the answer is yes!

If I need to change my coordinates to work with a different relative to argument, that is not a problem, I just want to make sure I am not wasting my time.

So my question is, if I have 2 identical monitors, both the same resolution et cetera and have the application, I am working with, maximise, why is the difference between relative to argument 0 and 1?

Thanks

-------------------------

DPI 15.6.1

Statistics
32132 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 456 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 456 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.