KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How to access all Window Commands without the window being open, for easy editing?
Topic Summary: How do I view (and edit) a list of my Window Commands?
Created On: 01/07/2022 02:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Keyword
 01/07/2022 02:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
brainerfan

Any way to do this? I've lost some specific links & windows I made Window Commands for, and can't find those Window commands as a result. How do I access and, more importantly, edit them?

I have no idea how to access them when the window isn't open, or view a list of all of them... 

Any help is appreciated.

01/07/2022 05:50 PM

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

Assuming this is about KnowBrainer, you can begin by saying Show Application Commands which will open the KnowBrainer command sidebar, if it isn't open and display application-specific commands for the application your cursor is in. If you wish to find a personal Application or Window command simply open that application and or window. Your commands will now be viewable

-------------------------

Change "No" to "Know" w/KnowBrainer 2020
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ex 1

01/08/2022 04:37 AM

Author Icon
brainerfan

But how do I access Window Commands outside of having their window open?

I made Window Commands for very specific URL addresses, some of which I have lost, and now those Window Commands never appear in the KnowBrainer sidebar, since the URLs are slightly different. What do I do in this case?

Some of those commands were fairly complicated, and I don't know if I can recreate all of them...    

01/08/2022 06:33 PM

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

Brainerdfan,

If you would like to send your %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\KnowBrainer\KnowBrainerCommands\MyCommands.XML file to Lunis@KnowBrainer.com and note your application/window specific commands, we will take a peek at your personal commands

-------------------------

Change "No" to "Know" w/KnowBrainer 2020
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ex 1

Statistics
32324 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 346 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 347 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2022 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.