Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Drag and Drop   - Tomc - 10/29/2021 04:13 PM  
 Drag and Drop   - Lunis Orcutt - 10/29/2021 07:15 PM  
Keyword
 10/29/2021 04:13 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Tomc

I was going through the Knowbrainer 2020 commands, removing those I don’t wish to use from the active list. I could swear I saw two commands related to dragging and dropping with the mouse. One was something like “Mark Here” but I forget what the other one was. I believe in ended with the word “here”. I think the combined effect was to click somewhere on the screen, then click somewhere else, and have the mouse drag an object to the site of the second click. Am I mistaken? If not, what are the commands?

I looked through the list three times, and can't find them for the life of me. Am I hallucinating?

The commands in the KnowBrainer sidebar often don’t have muchs of an explanation of the functions. Is there a list anywhere of all the KnowBrainer commands and what their functions are?

Is it possible to transfer a KnowBrainer command into the Dragon program?

Thanks in advance for any information.

10/29/2021 07:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

Mark Here is still in KnowBrainer. When you're looking for a command that you know the name of, say Find Global Command <Mark here> to highlight the command. We are not certain what the other command name is because we do not frequent mouse commands. Sorry about that.

Most KnowBrainer commands can be copied and pasted in the Dragon Command Browser, as  Advanced-Scripting commands.

-------------------------

Change "No" to "Know" w/KnowBrainer 2020
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ex 1

KnowBrainer Speech Recognition » KnowBrainer Software and Support » Drag and Drop

Statistics
32359 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 412 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 412 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2022 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.