Hotkeys not working   - dilligence - 02/23/2021 12:27 AM  
 Hotkeys not working   - sterlingtimes - 02/25/2021 07:14 AM  
 Hotkeys not working   - Lunis Orcutt - 02/23/2021 02:04 PM  
Keyword
 02/21/2021 03:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
RSI_sucks

hello, I followed the steps in the manual to assign hotkeys to some of my global commands, but nothing happens when I press the assigned hotkeys. Does anybody have any tips??

UPDATE - Nevermind, it started working after I exited the app and restarted the computer. Keeping this post up in case anybody has the same issue in the future...

02/23/2021 12:27 AM

Author Icon
dilligence
Top-Tier Member

Did you know that Hotkeys for Dragon® featured in Speech Productivity allows you to program many more voice commands as hotkeys? Furthermore they will become active immediately (without having to restart, ever).

SP 6 Standard allows loading of 72 hotkeys. Apart from creating hotkeys to voice commands you can also create Hotkeys to top-level menus like File, Edit, View, Format and the main buttons of most applications and dialogs like the Transfer button of the Dragon® dictation box for instance. In addition you can program simple (non capitalized) boilerplate texts. This is particularly handy if you only need them temporary.

SP 6 PRO takes hotkey control a little bit further. You can load up to 900 Dragon® voice commands as hotkey in the advanced Hotkey for Dragon® version. SP 6 PRO in addition features Hotkey Manager for any other hotkeys you had in mind

-------------------------

02/25/2021 07:14 AM

Author Icon
sterlingtimes
Top-Tier Member

SP 6 Standard allows loading of 72 hotkeys. Apart from creating hotkeys to voice commands you can also create Hotkeys to top-level menus like File, Edit, View, Format and the main buttons of most applications and dialogs like the Transfer button of the Dragon® dictation box for instance. In addition you can program simple (non capitalized) boilerplate texts. This is particularly handy if you only need them temporary.

I find it particularly useful that Hotkeys for Dragon gives functionality for Dragon, SpeechStart+ and Speechproductivity commands even when the microphone is turned off. This is very useful when working on the telephone with the microphone disabled.

02/23/2021 02:04 PM

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

You need to close and re-launch KnowBrainer in order to activate your personal hotkeys

-------------------------

Forum Mission Statement
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ext 1

KnowBrainer Speech Recognition » KnowBrainer Software and Support » Hotkeys not working

Statistics
31980 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 553 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 554 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.