KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Announcing SP 7 Standard
Topic Summary: Turbocharge your DragonĀ® Productivity with 30 Productivity Add-ons
Created On: 01/16/2022 04:00 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Announcing SP 7 Standard   - dilligence - 01/16/2022 04:00 PM  
 Announcing SP 7 Standard   - Grandslam - 01/17/2022 06:44 AM  
 Announcing SP 7 Standard   - dilligence - 01/17/2022 04:09 PM  
 Announcing SP 7 Standard   - esjesjesj - 01/18/2022 11:46 AM  
 Announcing SP 7 Standard   - tar - 01/18/2022 04:33 PM  
 Announcing SP 7 Standard   - Grandslam - 01/18/2022 05:24 PM  
 Announcing SP 7 Standard   - Grandslam - 01/17/2022 09:06 PM  
 Announcing SP 7 Standard   - sterlingtimes - 01/20/2022 08:09 AM  
 Announcing SP 7 Standard   - dilligence - 01/20/2022 09:40 AM  
Keyword
 01/16/2022 04:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
dilligence
Top-Tier Member

I’ve just released SP 7 Standard (SP 7 PRO will be released within a couple of weeks).

The new SP Standard version is much more powerful than version 6. Many new modules were added while several existing ones were improved. Take special note of the newly designed Auto Box© and Dictation Box Advanced©. Also check out the enhanced Mouse Pointer control options.

SP 7 Standard contains a total of 30 productivity modules. The package is meant for novice and medium-skilled Dragon® users. If you are a writer, translator, lawyer, doctor, or if you are a Dragon® user on a smaller budget, than this is the package for you:

Comfortably dictate and edit in Dragon® unfriendly applications:

Auto Box© - Automatic transfers in any target application maintaining genuine Dragon® Select-and-Say control.

Dictation Box Advanced© - Faster, safer, much more versatile alternative to the Dragon® dictation box.

DB Code Preview© - Innovative mixture of dictation box functionality and syntax highlighting.

SP Editor© - Versatile, more ergonomic rich text alternative to DragonPad®. Features 100 built-in voice commands.

SP Zen Editor© - Plain text editor with true full-screen view, including (optional) hiding of the taskbar. 

Quick Correct© - Instantly replace/delete multiple occurrences of words, numbers, letters, etc. 

Spell In Any Application© - You can now use the Dragon® Spelling Window in speech unfriendly applications as well!

Enhancements for the Dragon® dictation box - Add more power to the Dragon® dictation box.

Effective note taking by voice:

HyperNotes© - The quickest way to store your appointments, quick notes, thoughts and ideas.

Quick Store© - Lightning-fast storing of website text and URLs.

Dictation to WAV© - Save your dictation or selected text from any application as a playable WAV file.

Position and size your applications the fastest way possible:

Global Placement© - Place windows anywhere on the screen or drag/nudge them with pixel precision by voice. 

Global Sizing© - Instant, high precision resizing of any application/Explorer window by voice.

More intuitive voice control of Windows Explorer:

WE Power Commands© - Direct editing control of files and folders in Windows Explorer and Desktop.

Switch© - Window/application switching by voice, 50% faster than Advanced Scripting approach.

Convenient voice searches:

SP Search© - Fast, select-and-say controlled Internet searches right from your Desktop!

Search Correct© - Select-and-say word replacement/removal tool for unfriendly browser address bars and email clients.

Quick Panel© - Your multifunctional hands-free starting page!

Hands-free mouse (pointer) control:

Pointer Grid© - Effective mouse pointer grid with 500 cells and additional precision mouse commands.

Press Utility© - The quickest, smoothest way to keep your mouse buttons pressed by voice (voice mouse dragging).

Dwell, Click & Wheel Control - The easiest dwell/auto clicker on the market & complete voice mouse wheel control.

SP NumPad Mouse© - More ergonomic, Dragon® based alternative to MS Mouse Keys.

Where's my Pointer© - Quickly locate your mouse pointer by voice.

Advanced Hotkey control

Hotkeys for Dragon® - Turn any Dragon® command or top-level button/menu into a Hotkey!

Dragon® & VC Restart© - The fastest way to close or restart Dragon® and VoiceComputer.

Additional accessibility tools:

Speaker© - Fast Text To Speech (TTS) utility that works everywhere, guaranteed!

SP Lens© - Easy to use, non-intrusive, portable alternative to Windows magnifier.

More tools:

SP Calculator© - Great-looking 100% voice-controlled calculator for all your simple calculations.

SP Clipboard Viewer© - Real-time monitoring of the clipboard (text and images).

Simple Process Killer© - Quickly kill applications by voice via a simplified Batch approach.

Simple Pause Reminder© - Simple but effective "twenty minutes" pause reminder.

All current SP 6 Standard users will automatically receive the upgrade offer.

If you have visited the Speech Productivity website before, you may need to refresh your page (F5).

Thanks! 

Rob

-------------------------

https://speechproductivity.eu

Turbocharge your Dragon® productivity with 40 Power Addons

01/17/2022 06:44 AM

Author Icon
Grandslam

Looks good Rob! Will SP Calculator eventually be included in the Pro version?
 01/17/2022 04:09 PM

Author Icon
dilligence
Top-Tier Member

Originally posted by: Grandslam Looks good Rob! Will SP Calculator eventually be included in the Pro version?

Definitely, and it's a more advanced version :

01/18/2022 11:46 AM

Author Icon
esjesjesj

what!? No RPN!

Yes, I really do prefer RPN as I cut my programming teeth on HP 45.

01/18/2022 04:33 PM

Author Icon
tar

That would be a fun project in a short while. Is there anyone else out there that would find RPN useful? 

I'm attaching a video clip of the advanced calculator. I had to truncate it at the end to get the size to fit to show up here. Anyway, you can get a flavor of the tool. It's been a very useful tool for me!

Tom

Programmer Of SP 7 PRO (speechproductivity.eu)

01/18/2022 05:24 PM

Author Icon
Grandslam

Originally posted by: tar That would be a fun project in a short while. Is there anyone else out there that would find RPN useful? 

I'm attaching a video clip of the advanced calculator. I had to truncate it at the end to get the size to fit to show up here. Anyway, you can get a flavor of the tool. It's been a very useful tool for me!

Thanks Tom. That looks like an enhancement that will be really useful.

01/17/2022 09:06 PM

Author Icon
Grandslam

I will look forward to that. I've always thought it was a shame that Dragon does not include any native functionality for doing simple calculations.
 01/20/2022 08:09 AM

Author Icon
sterlingtimes
Top-Tier Member

I think that an install SP Professional kills SP Standard. I managed to find a copy of Quick Panel and managed to install that. Quick Panel from Standard is better than the over-complicated equivalent from Professional.
 01/20/2022 09:40 AM

Author Icon
dilligence
Top-Tier Member

Stephen,

I guess it's a matter of taste and preference. SP Standard targets a different group of users than SP PRO. Here's a section from the SP Standard VS SP PRO page that sheds some light on that:

"Are you a novice/medium-skilled Dragon® user?

Do you want things up and running relatively quickly, without having to read too much program documentation?

Are you mostly using a single monitor?

Do you want a powerful add-ons package to significantly improve your Dragon® productivity?

Are you on a budget?

SP Standard is the right version for you.

Are you an experienced/demanding Dragon® user?

Do you mind reading program documentation to get the best out of your software?

Are you looking for sophisticated features?

Do you want a high level of customization?

Are you using a multi-monitor setup?

Are you a (voice) editor/coder/programmer?

SP PRO is the right version for you."

Statistics
32285 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 529 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 529 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2022 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.