Created On: 05/18/2018 02:01 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Keyword
 05/18/2018 02:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
dilligence
Top-Tier Member

I would like to announce the SP 4.0 Dragon Add-ons package. This version has been completely rebuilt from the ground up.

Featuring the Next-Generation DPI-Aware Quick Dictation Boxes. These Dictation Boxes deliver optimal speed, visibility and safety.  

Quick Dictation Box demonstration video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnaS_4dFPIQ&feature=youtu.be

The Quick Dictation Box is the fastest Dictation Box out there. It loads five times faster than the Dragon dictation box (with its default setting). Now additional hotkey control is added launching it in less than 0.5 seconds!

The text is always razor-sharp no matter what type of monitor or Windows zoom setting (125%, 150%, 175% etc.) you are using. Additional High Contrast and XXL versions offer ultimate clarity and contrast to those with vision problems.

The Quick Dictation Box always saves your text to the clipboard. No matter what you do. It is simply impossible to ever lose your dictation again!

A Dictation Box for every taste!

SP 4.0 conveniently gives you six different Quick Dictation Boxes: Default, Large, Transparent, High Contrast, XXL and Tiny (clipboard and non-clipboard versions for working with code or other editors). Each of these boxes have their own specific look and functionality and can be launched with a simple voice command. Any of them can be set as your Default Dictation Box so that it can also be launched with a hotkey.

Here are some screenshots (I had to reduce file size for this page. in reality image is much sharper):

But SP 4.0 offers more:

Quick Store

What was the address of that interesting website again.... and what about that interesting quote I read somewhere but forgot to save...

The renewed Quick Store version offers the fastest way to save website URLs and text on webpages. Quickly save any URL or website text with just one voice command. There is no distraction or pop-up window, your data is backed up silently.

Chrome Search

Problems with the Chrome web extension? Chrome Search offers fast Select-and-Say enabled search in your Chrome browser. You can do searches right from your desktop or from within Chrome.

These boxes are so fast and convenient you will be hooked in no time!

Speaker

Speaker was previously sold separately but the improved 2.0 version is now part of the SP 4.0 package. It's an alternative to the Dragon text to speech voices.

Speaker Demonstration Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Oe_S54O4I

Contrary to Dragon TTS, Speaker also works in Thunderbird and all Internet browsers and can can easily be stopped with a voice command or hotkey.

It uses your default Windows 10 voice (Zira for instance).

Dragon & VC Restart (DPI 15 only)

Most Dragon users experience that Dragon sometimes crashes or suddenly stops working. On some systems this occurs quite frequently. These crashes are usually caused by specific programs, drivers or extensions (Chrome web extension for instance).

Now you can very quickly restart Dragon with a simple hotkey!

This utility also supports VoiceComputer.

You'll be surprised how fast and convenient this utility is. No more manually opening the task manager to kill the Dragon process and hovering over the taskbar to remove orphan tray icons. You won't even have to leave the application you are working in!

Dragon & VC Restart demonstration video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRiaiqEc8Z8&feature=youtube

Visit the Speech Productivity website for more info:

-------------------------

www.speechproductivity.eu 

SP 6 PRO - The Dragon Enhancement & Productivity Suite

05/18/2018 03:29 PM

Author Icon
sterlingtimes
Top-Tier Member

I have had the opportunity to play with Rob's new Speechproductivity boxes. The boxes are large with sharp text and are ideal for dictating either close to the computer or a couple of metres away. They are suited not only for voice computing but also for making life easier for those with visual problems.

As a power user of these boxes since I dictate 50,000 words per week, they are serving to make life far more comfortable. I value this speed of operation and the fact that any text entered is safe even if there is a little mishap.

This fourth release is a monumental improvement over the prior release.

The Speaker facility is an added bonus, and it is very easy to use in or outside of Dragon.

05/19/2018 02:54 PM

G.J. Premo
Top-Tier Member

This announcement and the SP web site are rather sparse on what you do to get 4.0 if you have the last previous edition.  In fact, I could not find a word about it.

05/19/2018 03:50 PM

Author Icon
dilligence
Top-Tier Member

I've sent all custumors a download link. Apparently you didn't receive it ....

Please email me:

speechproductivity@gmail.com 

and I will send you the download link again.

Kind regards,

Rob

05/19/2018 07:59 PM

G.J. Premo
Top-Tier Member

Turns out I did get the email, I did not notice it before.

Followed the link, was not successful in download.

On the web page opened by the link, there are at least 5 buttoms where one is encouraged to Install Sendanywehere, or "Strart Now." or "Download"

I assume at least 4 are bloatware/click bait.  I clicked "Download" after checking SP 4.0 and Readme.  Somthihg appeared to start downloading, and stopped at 53%, but not even a trace is in the download directory.

Which is the botton to press?

05/19/2018 08:07 PM

G.J. Premo
Top-Tier Member

On my 2d try clicking "Download", SendAnywhere.zp started to download, so I cancelled it.

Is that what I am suppossed to download, SendAnywhere?  I was trying to download SP 4.0.

05/19/2018 10:21 PM

Author Icon
dilligence
Top-Tier Member

It's really not all that complicated. In the middle of the screen you can see the files and below you can see the download button (since you are downloading from Send Anywhere the file has the Send Anywhere prefix and the zip extension).

I've tested it in five different browsers and didn't detect any problems. This is similar to downloading from Dropbox or other file storage services.

Anyway, since this link is going to expire soon anyway (most customers didn't have any problems with it). I'm kindly asking again: send me an email so I can send you another download link (WeTransfer link for instance).

05/19/2018 11:00 PM

Author Icon
GrandPro23

What's he talking about? No problem downloading at all.
Love new version Rob a sight for sore old eyes  Contrast version rocks!
New Quickstore for Chrome also perfect!

Grand

05/19/2018 05:56 PM

MTreloar

I have been using SpeechProductivity since version 2.5. This new version, 4.0, is faster in my use primarily with the Dictation Box. And, according to the author, more secure. I use SpeechProductivity with DPI 15.3 in my medical practice to enter reports into a browser-based remote reporting system.

I cannot speak highly enough about the responsiveness of Rob, the creator, to user requests. I highly recommend this software if you need to use the Dictation Box on a regular basis.

Disclaimer: I have no relationship to Rob or commercial interest.

DPI 15/DMPE 4, KB2017, SpeechProductivity 5 std, Win10x64 (1909), Xeon E3 2.8GHz 64GB DDR4, Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3; Behringer Uphoria UM2, AKG HSC271 mic

05/21/2018 10:59 AM

Author Icon
lifeisgood
Top-Tier Member

SpeechProductivity 4.0, I feel is faster than the previous ones. I love being able to stop the reading by voice. The feature I like the most is the Dialog Box Transparent because I do a lot of reading from other sources and adding it to Word is fluidity in motion.

Awesome feature to save text of the dialog box text, especially when I say Cancel instead of Transfer and thought I had lost the text on the dialog box and would have to start all over again. SpeechProductivity to the rescue (more than once).
Statistics
31745 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 414 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 414 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2020 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.