Pasted text issue with Text Formates   - ax - 01/11/2022 01:28 AM  
 Pasted text issue with Text Formates   - ax - 01/11/2022 04:30 PM  
Keyword
 01/11/2022 01:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
ax
Top-Tier Member

On-call again and it's another lock-down!  When is it gonna end?  Everyone around me is answering with a shrug.

Anyway, colleagues of mine tweet.  I just hang out here, while waiting for on-call nurse, so together we can alleviate some suffering, and pay mortgage.

Some formatting can be done but cumbersome and there are probably multiple ways to exfoliate this kitten, as is the case with HTML/CSS sort of things.  Perhaps one day when Mark (mdl)'s mark-down/mark-up transfer tool materializes, it will make it all transparent and easy.  In the meantime, one can use some free tool that begins with "A" and ends with "K" to reformat Ctr-b with any WinTitle beginning with KnowBrainer to add the tags below around XXX:

Of course, more stylish would be to use KB or Advanced Script commands to directly voicify it.

Anyhow, go to Edit HTML Source window, and apply above tags in order to bold XXX.  And this should stick with editing.

P.S., when it comes to actual HTML/CSS knowledge, mine is at senior kindergarten level - shy of even elementary.  But one gotta start somewhere.

KnowBrainer Speech Recognition » Website Comments » Pasted text issue with Text Formates

Statistics
32358 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 375 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 375 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2022 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.