KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: German Manual for DPI V15
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/07/2021 02:03 PM
Status: Post and Reply
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 German Manual for DPI V15   - alihor - 07/07/2021 02:03 PM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - Lunis Orcutt - 07/07/2021 04:59 PM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - Mav - 07/08/2021 03:47 AM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - R. Wilke - 07/08/2021 06:53 PM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - alihor - 07/08/2021 09:44 AM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - Mav - 07/09/2021 01:44 AM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - alihor - 07/11/2021 11:26 AM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - Stephan Kuepper - 07/09/2021 07:42 AM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - alihor - 07/11/2021 11:27 AM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - GregBau - 07/09/2021 08:41 AM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - alihor - 07/11/2021 11:31 AM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - R. Wilke - 07/09/2021 10:16 AM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - alihor - 07/11/2021 11:36 AM  
 German Manual for DPI V15   - R. Wilke - 07/11/2021 12:57 PM  
Keyword
 07/07/2021 02:03 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
alihor
New Member

Posts: 6
Joined: 07/07/2021

I am desperatly looking for a German Manual (Handbook, Workbook) , PDF for DPI V15

I purchased the product 3 weeks ago.

Who can help me?



-------------------------
regards,
Alhard
DPI V15, WIN10 Pro
 07/07/2021 04:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

Posts: 39257
Joined: 10/01/2006

                    Welcome (See Mission Statement)

 

The Nuance Dragon Manual is free but the KnowBrainer Dragon Installation/Training Guide additionally includes pictorial details on the installation process, a list of Dragon commands organized by category and pictorial details on fixing 3 dozen sandtraps (which Nuance doesn’t want you to know about). 



-------------------------

Change "No" to "Know" w/KnowBrainer 2020
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ex 1

 07/08/2021 03:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Mav
Top-Tier Member

Posts: 426
Joined: 10/02/2008

During the installation of Dragon, several of the wizard pages have a "Help" button which brings you to a separate page with links to administration and user guides for your edition.

 

If you have Dragon installed already, you still get a Help button before you have to decide whether you want to modify or remove your installation.

Simply quit the InstallShield Wizard once you're done.

 

hth,

mav

 07/08/2021 06:53 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
R. Wilke
Top-Tier Member

Posts: 7673
Joined: 03/04/2007

Originally posted by: Mav During the installation of Dragon, several of the wizard pages have a "Help" button which brings you to a separate page with links to administration and user guides for your edition.

 

 

 

If you have Dragon installed already, you still get a Help button before you have to decide whether you want to modify or remove your installation.

 

Simply quit the InstallShield Wizard once you're done.

 

 

 

hth,

 

mav

 

 

Very good, Mav. I wasn't aware of that, but I will give it try next time around.



-------------------------



No need to buy if all you want to do is try ...

DragonCapture KB Download (Latest)
DragonCapture Homepage

 07/08/2021 09:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
alihor
New Member

Posts: 6
Joined: 07/07/2021

Hi guys, thanks for your help. But I need a German language version. The user isn't good in english .

-------------------------
regards,
Alhard
DPI V15, WIN10 Pro
 07/09/2021 01:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Mav
Top-Tier Member

Posts: 426
Joined: 10/02/2008

Originally posted by: alihor Hi guys, thanks for your help. But I need a German language version. The user isn't good in english .

Does that mean you don't have a German DPI installation package? I don't have one at hand so I can't try.

Or are all the links you can access as of my instruction in English?

 

If everything else fails, the next best thing I could provide is a German Dragon 15 Group manual, but this contains documentation for several features your DPI doesn't offer.

Please let me know if this is an alternative for you.

 

hth,

mav

 07/11/2021 11:26 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
alihor
New Member

Posts: 6
Joined: 07/07/2021

Originally posted by: Mav
Originally posted by: alihor Hi guys, thanks for your help. But I need a German language version. The user isn't good in english .

 

Does that mean you don't have a German DPI installation package? I don't have one at hand so I can't try.

 

Or are all the links you can access as of my instruction in English?

 

 

 

If everything else fails, the next best thing I could provide is a German Dragon 15 Group manual, but this contains documentation for several features your DPI doesn't offer.

 

Please let me know if this is an alternative for you.

 

 

 

hth,

 

mav

 

 

Hi mav, Thanks, yes, I am interested in your alternative, Please PM me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Alhard



-------------------------
regards,
Alhard
DPI V15, WIN10 Pro
 07/09/2021 07:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Stephan Kuepper
Top-Tier Member

Posts: 2165
Joined: 10/04/2006

At the risk of getting dissed by the usual suspect, we have written a whole book in German that teaches you how to use the software from the ground up. PM me for details.

HTH, Stephan

-------------------------

www.egs-vertrieb.de - www.spracherkennungscloud.de

 07/11/2021 11:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
alihor
New Member

Posts: 6
Joined: 07/07/2021

Originally posted by: Stephan Kuepper At the risk of getting dissed by the usual suspect, we have written a whole book in German that teaches you how to use the software from the ground up. PM me for details. HTH, Stephan

 

OK , see my PM

 



-------------------------
regards,
Alhard
DPI V15, WIN10 Pro
 07/09/2021 08:41 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
GregBau
Power Member

Posts: 78
Joined: 08/31/2014

Hier gibt es das deutsche Nuance-Benutzerhandbuch für Version 13:
https://www.edv-buchversand.de/nuance/productinfo.php?replace=false&cnt=productinfo&mode=2&type=2&id=sco048&index=12&nr=0&window=nuance&preload=false&page=1&view=fit&Toolbar=1&pagemode=none

Die meisten Beschreibungen sollten für Version 15 immer noch zutreffen. Und hier die deutsche Schnellstartanleitung für Version 15 Home:
https://docplayer.org/105991312-Dragon-home-15-schnellstartanleitung.html



 07/11/2021 11:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
alihor
New Member

Posts: 6
Joined: 07/07/2021

Originally posted by: GregBau Hier gibt es das deutsche Nuance-Benutzerhandbuch für Version 13: https://www.edv-buchversand.de/nuance/productinfo.php?replace=false&cnt=productinfo&mode=2&type=2&id=sco048&index=12&nr=0&window=nuance&preload=false&page=1&view=fit&Toolbar=1&pagemode=none Die meisten Beschreibungen sollten für Version 15 immer noch zutreffen. Und hier die deutsche Schnellstartanleitung für Version 15 Home: https://docplayer.org/105991312-Dragon-home-15-schnellstartanleitung.html

 

 

Danke, für die Empfehlung

 

[Thank you for the recommendation]



-------------------------
regards,
Alhard
DPI V15, WIN10 Pro

 07/09/2021 10:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
R. Wilke
Top-Tier Member

Posts: 7673
Joined: 03/04/2007

Hier gibt es das allumfassende Deutsche Arbeitsbuch für Version 15.



-------------------------



No need to buy if all you want to do is try ...

DragonCapture KB Download (Latest)
DragonCapture Homepage



 07/11/2021 11:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
alihor
New Member

Posts: 6
Joined: 07/07/2021

Originally posted by: R. Wilke Hier gibt es das allumfassende Deutsche Arbeitsbuch für Version 15.

 

 

Das klingt gut, ich werde es wahrscheinlich kaufen. Danke für die Hilfe.

Danke auch den Anderen in diesem Chat.

 

[That sounds good, I'll probably buy it. Thanks for the help.

 Thanks also to the others in this chat.]



-------------------------
regards,
Alhard
DPI V15, WIN10 Pro

 07/11/2021 12:57 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
R. Wilke
Top-Tier Member

Posts: 7673
Joined: 03/04/2007

You might at least drop a note to the German forum, where you initially started the question.

-------------------------



No need to buy if all you want to do is try ...

DragonCapture KB Download (Latest)
DragonCapture Homepage

KnowBrainer Speech Recognition » Dragon Speech Recognition » German Manual for DPI V15

Statistics
32133 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 427 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 427 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.