Created On: 03/08/2022 12:15 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Keyword
 03/08/2022 12:15 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Smower

Hello everyone,

Anybody know if there is a Windows utility to do a show numbers command by the keyboard instead of voice and then be able to use the keyboard to select the items?

On Google Chrome and Firefox there is an extension that does this called surfingkeys:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/surfingkeys/gfbliohnnapiefjpjlpjnehglfpaknnc?hl=en-US

I'm trying to find something like this will work on Windows and Windows apps like FileMaker Pro. I often use Jump Desktop on my iPad to Remote Desktop to my Windows 10 computer but then it disables NaturallySpeaking so I was hoping to have a keyboard shortcut option for Windows apps similar to a show numbers command or a surfingkeys command. The surfingkeys extension works awesome for web browsers, but doesn't work on Windows apps per se that I know of.

Thank you in advance,

Shawn

03/08/2022 07:04 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

The Click By Voice extension will allow you to use built-in hotkeys. The only catch is you either have to leave the extension running or off. You cannot toggle the numbers without having to close and relaunch your browser. Note that Click by Voice only works in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome

-------------------------

Change "No" to "Know" w/KnowBrainer 2020
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ex 1

Statistics
32321 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 360 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 361 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2022 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.