KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: speechestart+ train issue
Topic Summary: my speechstart+ won't train me!
Created On: 09/05/2020 12:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Keyword
 09/05/2020 12:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Grozio

hi, I'm a italian quadriplegic.

I'ma using 2 notebook with the same config.

one pc is ok

the other won't start the voice training!

l'm a pro with computers... the installation process is the same...

HELP!

09/05/2020 05:13 PM

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

Welcome (See Mission Statement)

We have no idea what you're talking about. You have not filled out your member profile and you posted this question in the 3rd party utility forum subcategory, which doesn't include training. Dragon 15 also doesn't include an option to train. We can only help you when include the pertinent details. Think of us is an ignorant group that needs everything detailed. If you're asking about training Dragon, we need to know which version and edition; such as Home Edition 15, DPI 14 etc. We also need to know if you are referring to Dragon training or running the Microphone Check.

-------------------------

Forum Mission Statement
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ext 1

09/12/2020 05:14 AM

Author Icon
Grozio

Hello everyone!
Sorry I'm late.
My problem is the following: I use two laptops, one from Asus and the other from Dell. For both computers, whether for work or leisure, I use the same apps and software. Both computers are very powerful and even with the same external sound card: Sound Blaster3 USB.
In the Dell laptop, I installed "speecstart +" two weeks ago and everything works fine. On the Asus laptop, which I have owned for about a year, and "speecstart +" never worked. It doesn't seem to detect my voice when I enter the training page. I want to point out that on both laptops I use Dragon 15 without any problem!
I want to point out that all the settings are the same and I am passionate about computers, but I can't find the solution to this problem.
What can I do?
Statistics
31833 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 552 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 554 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2020 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.