KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: A writing program I have which is to accept dictation from Dragon professional suddenly no longer does?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/15/2021 03:13 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 08/15/2021 03:13 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
johnjr37

Hi again, haven't been here in a while. Everything's been working fine, until today that is.
You may know that I am a creative writer. A writing program that I use called "Write It Now 6, used to except dictation from Dragon directly into it, just fine. "Select-and-Say" didn't respond. But that was okay, because my recognition was very pleasantly accurate. :-)
I had used Write It Now 6 to write with for a month or two, until today. I use programs like this only to organize and write outlines and first rough drafts. Any revision I do in Word.
Anyway, Today I open up a new file in Write it Now. I go to start writing in the usual text field and all I get is 'please say that again' over and over again. What could be making Dragon professional individual stopped working in a program it always worked in before? Is there a way I can fix it?
Oh, by the way, I am currently running Dragon Professional Individual 15.3, As I Can't Seem to Download from Nuance's Website Their Supposedly Newer Version, 15.6. Any Help You Can Give Me Would Be Greatly Appreciated.
John W Halko Jr.

Statistics
32430 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 477 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 479 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2023 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.