KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Is it possible to call dgnEngine from C# to have Dragon run a command?
Topic Summary: Kind of like running HeardWord from an external program
Created On: 01/03/2021 01:56 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 01/03/2021 01:56 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
kkkwj
Top-Tier Member

Is is possible (and feasible) to call some Dragon API interface (like dgnEngine) to have it run a command in its command list? Does it do COM or do you have to link to it directly? I'm wondering if it is possible to write a simple DOS batch file something like this:

CallDragon "open command browser"

CallDragon "open microsoft word"

CallDragon "press backspace"

Or something like that. And the big question - does anyone have a small example program in any programming language that they are willing to share? (Every time I try to look at the hidden underlying documents beside the Dragon executables, I get scared and feel like I'm wasting time trying to figure out how to interact with the engine and its events...) 

-------------------------

Win10/x64, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 64GB RAM, Dragon 15.3, SP 6 PRO, SpeechStart, Office 365, KB 2017, Dragon Capture, Samson Meteor USB Desk Mic, Klim and JUKSTG earbuds with microphones, 3 BenQ 2560x1440 monitors, Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and fat mouse

Statistics
31988 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 597 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 598 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2021 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.