Created On: 10/11/2021 09:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Keyword
 10/11/2021 09:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
dilligence
Top-Tier Member

I'm releasing a public Auto Box© demo in a couple weeks and I'm adding an optional "pseudo" Auto-Launching DVC list command.

The sample command is <dear> <dictation> .

For example saying "Dear Marie" will launch Auto Box© with the contents "Dear Marie". This is purely meant to be used as a starting point for writing a new email header/body, or starting a new paragraph in speech unfriendly Office application for instance.

This is the command (for testing purposes you can replace the program path with C:\Windows\notepad.exe):

<dear> <dictation>

If _arg1 = "Dear" then AppBringUp "C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Box Demo\Auto Box.exe"

Wait 300

SendKeys "Dear " 

SendKeys _arg2 

SendKeys "{Home}"

Wait 100

HeardWord "\cap","that"

Wait 100

SendKeys "{Ctrl+End}"

Wait 100

SendKeys ","

Depending on general system specs I may need to add more latency.

However, what I want to do is add more arguments to the first list so that the user has a bunch of words to choose from (or add his own). That usually works in DVC as long as it's just one scripting line. But in this case any new argument I add will keep on following the events in the remaining nine script lines including line 3: SendKeys "Dear" .

Does anyone know how to accomplish this? Preferably in DVC. If it's not possible in DVC then I'll settle for Advanced Scripting .

Here's a short video example of the command in action:

https://youtu.be/6-2sH0uUW8o

-------------------------

https://speechproductivity.eu

Turbocharge your Dragon® productivity with 40 Power Addons

Statistics
32325 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 468 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 473 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2022 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.