Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Custom mousegrid   - Amelius - 06/06/2011 06:48 PM  
 Custom mousegrid   - Lunis Orcutt - 06/06/2011 10:38 PM  
 Custom mousegrid   - robson.cozendey.rj - 06/27/2011 09:28 AM  
Keyword
 06/06/2011 06:48 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Amelius

Is there any program/software where you can design your own mousegrid or something like it?  Because I'm playing a browser game called Imperion and I'm getting tired of saying show numbers- the number and then ok, and I have to say refresh speech commands a lot, I just want to say mousegrid and the number and maybe I don't have to say click, just say the number.  Or maybe someone can make a utility or a script or a add-on.  Here's how it should work:

Program features:

• Add squares with numbers and letters to grid
  • Remove squares from grid
  • Customize layout, size of squares on grid
  • Ability to just say the number of the square on grid to be the click
  •  Remembers size of window or browser window
  •  Can save it
  •  Make own command. Ex- mousegrid custom, browsergrid...etc.

I know it's asking a lot but can someone make something like what I've been talking about? To make a add-on for WSR.  Thank you. Greg

06/06/2011 10:38 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

WSR is an impressive speech recognition application; especially considering that it's free. Unfortunately, it's fairly new and a bit short on features including the 1 you need. This is 1 of many reasons why we use NaturallySpeaking.

The reason that we mention this is because in your previous April posting, you mentioned that you were using DNS Premium. In DNS Premium you can say commands
like mousegrid 3-4-7-1 mouse click but in DNS Pro or with the combination of KnowBrainer 2011 and DNS Premium, you could construct commands that would either utilize the MouseGrid or better yet, instantly click on a specific X & Y position. This option wouldn't quite meet all of your requested criteria but we are not familiar with Imperiod. However, we suspect this might be an even better approach. It just might be time to move up to DNS.

-------------------------

Click KB 2014 to take KnowBrainer 2014 on a 30 day test drive

Click SpeechStart+ to take SpeechStart+ on a 15 Day test drive

06/27/2011 09:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

robson.cozendey..

I think Voice Finger has some of what you want. Voice Finger has a custom mousegrid, add new coordinates, often one command to click on the screen, etc.
KnowBrainer Speech Recognition » Microsoft Windows Speech Recognition » Custom mousegrid

Statistics
28579 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 2028 on 04/05/2013 at 07:36 PM.
There are currently 114 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 119 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.