KnowBrainer Speech Recognition
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: New User
Topic Summary: Software is installed and running were do I go from here?
Created On: 07/06/2008 02:05 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 New User   - Endtimes - 07/06/2008 02:05 AM  
 New User   - Lunis Orcutt - 07/07/2008 12:16 AM  
Keyword
 07/06/2008 02:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Endtimes

I am brand-new to everything including forums.  I have run through the software all of the accuracy enhancements that are available and everything seems to work the same old way.  How do I access the new and better commands in the Knowbrainer software.  I have understood the concept of the set up is just that I don't really know where to go from here can you help me? Is there a way to be put on the fast track using the software normally?  Thank you for your help in my first attempt at using this forum!
 07/07/2008 12:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

Welcome to the KnowBrainer Forums

There are 2 essential parts of KnowBrainer. Existing commands and the ability to create your own commands. You'll find a list of existing global commands in the back of your KnowBrainer Manual but you can also click the
KBPro menu item, on the KB 2007 bar, to access all the KnowBrainer commands. The system commands are the global commands and you'll find the application specific commands listed by application. The "How Do I (Start)" chapter of the KnowBrainer Guide would be the 1st thing I would read because it's a condensed version of how to use NaturallySpeaking and KnowBrainer together.

-------------------------

Click KB 2012 REV D to Download a 30 Day Evaluation of KnowBrainer 2012
Click SpeechStart+ to Download a 15 Day Evaluation of SpeechStart+

KnowBrainer Speech Recognition » KnowBrainer Software and Support » New User

Statistics
28148 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 2028 on 04/05/2013 at 07:36 PM.
There are currently 113 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 115 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.