Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Keyword
 04/08/2020 07:18 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
dicdoc
Top-Tier Member

Dear All,

I have DMPE installed on several computer for my own use. Thanks Lunis Help, I could provide them with my best profile in odrer the good results on my 1st computer are preserved on the others.

When I make corrections ("correct this") or selection by voice ("select <dictation>") concerning several instances of the same word, sometimes DMPE obeys to "take<number>" (<number> reflects the numbers DMPE displays regarding all the instances he found in my text of the dictated expression), but sometimes he obeys to "number<number>".

Is there an explanation, but moreover a way it to react always the same on every computers, every profiles and every vocabulary ?

I add, I use french version, which means :

take<number> = prendre <chiffre 1,2,3, ...>

number<number> = chiffre <chiffre 1,2,3, ...>

-------------------------

Memory: 16GB Microphone Brand and Model: LFH 4000 & Flexy Mike  Operating System: win 10, latest update; Surface Book 2, Processor (CPU) Type & Speed: I7 8650 Soundcard Brand and Model: none Speech Software: Dragon Medical Practice Edition, french version: 4.2 Using KnowBrainer?:Yes

04/08/2020 11:43 AM

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

If we understand your question correctly… It sounds like you are attempting to correct individual words and presented with several choices. This is an inefficient way to work. Rather than attempting to select or correct a specific word (which is also less accurate), try correcting a group of words so that you won't have to choose a number.

Example: “The brown fox went to the Brown River.” If we wish to correct “brown”, because there are 2 “brown's” Dragon will number them; unless you have removed the checkmark from Enable multiple text matches in your Commands/Options, which is our preference. If you don't wish to remove this checkmark, say select <brown fox> or select <Brown River>. You can eliminate the numbering issue and simultaneously save steps 

Forum Mission Statement
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ext 1

04/08/2020 12:58 PM

Author Icon
dicdoc
Top-Tier Member

Hi Lunis, I understand that. I do it mostly, but in certain situation it is not possible.

But my question is about the word used to grab multiple choice "take" vs "number" , word that changes and I don't understand how to make that predictable. I never know if I will need to say "take" or "number" in advance

Memory: 16GB Microphone Brand and Model: LFH 4000 & Flexy Mike  Operating System: win 10, latest update; Surface Book 2, Processor (CPU) Type & Speed: I7 8650 Soundcard Brand and Model: none Speech Software: Dragon Medical Practice Edition, french version: 4.2 Using KnowBrainer?:Yes

04/08/2020 01:04 PM

Author Icon
Lunis Orcutt
Top-Tier Member

Try choose <number>

Forum Mission Statement
Trial Downloads
Dragon/Sales@KnowBrainer.com 
(615) 884-4558 ext 1

Statistics
31789 users are registered to the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 12124 on 09/09/2020 at 04:59 AM.
There are currently 638 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 638 users using this forum.

FuseTalk Standard Edition v4.0 - © 1999-2020 FuseTalk™ Inc. All rights reserved.