Other resellers do not include the following:
1. Complementary Microphone DeskTop stand kit
2. Complementary 3rd party Installation/Traing guide.
3. Other resellers don't take the time to install the latest 2.19 firmware
Until about 4 years ago, when Nuance released the PowerMic II, Philips completely dominated the speech recognition handheld programmable mouse/microphone market. Philips answered Nuance's challenge a couple of years ago with the SpeechMike III but in our opinion, they were unable to challenge Nuance until possibly now. The new Philips Premium SpeechMike LFH 3500 introduces additional programmable buttons, large playback speaker, automatic mute (when you lay the microphone down on a flat surface), integrated pop filter, precision stainless steel laser scanned self lubricating removable trackball, improved signal-to-noise ratio, more sensitive completely redesigned extended-range jar proof microphone element, higher accuracy, polished surface (to reduce unwanted fingertip noises), motion sensor, ergonomically improved and most importantly… SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED noise filtering. This is the 1st handheld microphone that can effectively be used in a crowded Emergency Room. In my opinion, the greatest problem with other handheld microphones is noise filtering. Fortunately, Philips seems to have found a solution.
Philips LFH-3500 Features:
- The world's 1st handheld programmable mouse/microphone with noise canceling that is good enough to be used in a crowd or an ER.
- Large speaker area for clear playback.
- Optimized control panel for comfortable working.
- Ergonomically shaped for perfect fit in the hand.
- Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use.
- 4 Freely configurable function keys for a personalized workflow.
- Polished surface for reducing unwanted touch noises.
- Antimicrobial housing and buttons for hygienic working.
- 100% Accuracy
- Recipient of Nuance's highest 6 Dragon rating
- Very well constructed including lots of informative lights
- More sensitive than any other handheld microphone (longer-range)
- Improved signal-to-noise ratio over other Philips handhelds
- 2 additional programmable buttons over the LFH 3200 series
- Jar/bump free-floating decoupled microphone element
- Built-in high precision stainless steel laser scanned self lubricating removable trackball
- Largest playback speaker in its class
- Automatic microphone mute when setting on a flat surface
- Integrated pop filter
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
· The New Speechmike Premium is fully backward compatible with Speechmike III and Speechmike II.
We recommend downloading the PDF detailed brochure from Here.
LFH-3500 dimensions (W × D × H):
- 1.8 × 6.9 × 1.25 inch
- Weight: 0.200 kg / 0.441 lbs
LFH3500 PC requirements :
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, 1.0 GHz or equivalent processor
- RAM memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 300 MB hard-disk space
- Operating system: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP (32 bit), Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.8
- Graphics card: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Compatible with Citrix and Windows Terminal Server environments
- Mac Compatible
LFH3500 Package Contents:
- Philips SpeechMike LFH-3500
- USB cable
- CD-ROM containing driver and user manual
- Quick start guide
Manuals and documentation:
Recommended Comparative Review:
KnowBrainer Handheld Microphone Face-Off ~ Battle of the Handheld Microphones