This digital recorder is HIPAA Compliant
A professional digital recorder just might be what you need if:
· You realize that your Siri speech-enabled smart phone app doesn't live up to the hype.
· You don't have time to wait for your computer to boot up.
· You don't have the space or budget for a mobile computer.
· You need to make verbal notes on the go that you can transcribe at a more convenient time.
· You need to quickly e-mail or FTP recordings for someone else to transcribe.
· You require 256 bit encryption for security reasons.
· You need to be able to make quick noiseless edits/changes (punch-in) to your digital recordings without introducing an audible click.
DS-7000 Key Features:
· The only recorder that can utilize a 32 GB SDHC card which can record over 2530 hours (that’s 105 consecutive 24-hour days) at the highest quality setting.
· Impressive 1.25" x 1.75" HD screen which is larger and in color. Other recorders are nowhere near as easy to view under varying light conditions.
· Metal housing includes secondary exoskeleton for additional strength when the unit lands on 1 of its corners.
· The best tactile feel pushbuttons of any recorder.
· 3 end-user programmable buttons.
· Improved Ver. 6 Dictation Module application includes far more features than the competition along with impressive support for NaturallySpeaking right down to Roaming user profile support and even an option to automatically launch NaturallySpeaking and transcribe recordings.
· Programmable slider control.
· 26 hour lithium rechargeable battery pack.
· Optional password lock protection.
· Extended conference recording range with newly designed microphone.
· 2 Year Warranty